Share Your #LevanaDads Moments & Win a Keera Baby Video Monitor
When you’re raising tiny people, your days are full of moments that range from sweet to chaotic, profound to hilarious. But there are certain moments that make you stop and appreciate just how incredible parenthood really is.
Have you ever caught one of these wonderful moments between baby and dad?
Two peas in a pod crashed out together at naptime.
Goofballs monkeying around and making silly animal noises.
Explorers off for an adventure in the park.
What’s your favorite moment? Share it with us in the #LevanaDads contest!
We sell the best quality replica Rolex Oyster Perpetual watches and other luxury replica Rolex watches,
Replica Rolex Oyster Perpetual is the best choice of people who are pursuing internal elegance;
Here’s how it works:
- Enter a memorable photo or video of baby and dad to the contest by:
- The contest goes until midnight on August 24, and you’ll be entered to win a Keera 2-camera baby video monitor!
Why You’ll Love the Keera Baby Video Monitor
Worry Less, Do More
The Keera monitor lets you know that your baby is doing well so you can enjoy life more. Set up the system in a few minutes, and relax knowing you can be in many places all at once!
- A powerful digital signal works from up to 750 feet away
- The 3.5” touch panel monitor controls cameras from anywhere in the house, adjusting the camera view horizontally 300° and vertically 110°, or zooming in for a closer look
- Invisible infrared LEDs give you a clear signal in the dark up to 12 feet away
- The battery lasts up to 10 hours when in power-saving mode
- The color-coded LED ring tells you how loud your baby’s cry is, even if your monitor is on mute
- Add up to four cameras and keep an eye on baby from a single monitor
Capture More Great Memories
The Keera baby monitor helps you share even more special moments with your baby.
- Let your little one know you’re nearby by talking on the two-way intercom or by playing one of three lullabies from the monitor
- Record candid photos or videos directly from the Keera monitor with the push of a button. Save them onto the micro SD card and easily transfer them to a computer to share.